mar, 10 nov|
[Master Class] 12 Steps to Winning Classroom Grants
Leverage your knowledge of lesson plans and write a winning grant proposal!
Time & Location
10 nov 2020, 20:00 GMT-5 – 03 dic 2020, 21:00 GMT-5
About The Event
New to grants? 12 Steps to Winning Classroom Grants coaches PK-12 teachers to write a grant step-by-step. Unpack grant terminology, the components of a grant application, and where to find funding. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom!
Register for this Master Class and we'll help you identify funding for your classroom needs, build a grant project, and budget in 3 weeks. Walk away with FREE resources for your Teacher Toolkit, Continuing Education Units (PLUs), & coaching from a former teacher and experienced grant writer.
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Illustrate the major components of the grant lifecycle and grant writing process
- Evaluate sample winning classroom grants
- Write a winning classroom grant
Class Dates and Times:
- 6 micro-classes | Nov 10, 12, 17, 19; Dec 1, 3 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- 1 hr each | 8-9 pm ET
- Teachers who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Teachers who need grant writing help
- Teachers who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Teachers who want to earn continuing professional education units
🏅 1.0 CEU
🏷️️ $175.99 USD
Grant Writing Toolkit:
- Grant Writing Template (FREE)
- Needs Assessment Worksheet (FREE)
- Funding Identification Worksheet (FREE)
- SMART Objective Worksheet (FREE)
- Grant Activities Planning Guide (FREE)
- Budget Template (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials 1 day prior and 10 minutes before the master class with the email you provide at the time of registration.