vie, 03 abr|
[Live Webinar] Grant Writing for Teachers: Identifying Your Classroom Need
Learn to save your coins by writing winning classroom grants!
Time & Location
03 abr 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 GMT-4
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Teachers live webinar series teaches PK-12 educators to write a classroom grant step-by-step. These practical tips and strategies will help secure funding for your classroom! #outofmypocket #saveyourcoins
Register for What's your classroom funding need? and we'll help you identify your classroom needs through data-based decision making. Walk away with a FREE Need Assessment Worksheet, 0.1 CEUs, & your ask to funders.
Upon successful completion of this webinar, educators will be able to:
- Illustrate the major components of the grant lifecycle and the grant writing process
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Compare an instructional diagnostic assessment and grant need assessment
- Identify need(s) of target group
- Teachers who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Teachers tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom supplies and furniture
- Teachers who need grant writing help
- Teachers who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Teachers who want to earn continuing professional education units
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Need Assessment Worksheet (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Grant Writing For Teachers Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.