sáb, 23 may|
[Live Webinar] Grant Writing for Teachers: Building a Budget
Learn to save your coins by writing winning classroom grants!
Time & Location
23 may 2020, 10:00 – 11:00 GMT-4
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Teachers live webinar series introduces PK-12 teachers to grant terminology and how to write a grant step-by-step from a former teacher and experienced grant writer. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom!
Register for Building a Grant Budget and we'll walk you through building a budget and share funded classroom budgets. Walk away with a FREE Budget Template and 0.1 CEUs.
Upon successful completion of this webinar, educators will be able to:
- Review the major components of the grant writing process
- Define budget justification
- Evaluate a grant budget
- Teachers who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Teachers tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom supplies and furniture
- Teachers who need grant writing help
- Teachers who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Teachers who want to earn continuing professional education units
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Budget Template (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Grant Writing For Teachers Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.