top of page
sáb, 06 jun|
[Live Webinar] Grant Writing for Teachers: Aligning Activities to Outcomes
Learn to save your coins by writing winning classroom grants!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
06 jun 2020, 10:00 – 11:00 GMT-4
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Teachers live webinar series introduces PK-12 teachers to grant terminology and how to write a grant step-by-step from a former teacher and experienced grant writer. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom!
Upon successful completion of this webinar, educators will be able to:
- Illustrate the major components of the grant writing process
- Describe activities for grant project design
- Create a timeline to complete grant activities
- Teachers who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Teachers tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom supplies and furniture
- Teachers who need grant writing help
- Teachers who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Teachers who want to earn continuing professional education units
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Activities Planning Guide (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Grant Writing For Teachers Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.
bottom of page