sáb, 04 mar|
[Live Webinar] Grant Writing for Educators: Where the Money Resides
Use your lesson plans to writing winning classroom grants!
Time & Location
04 mar, 9:00 – 11:00 GMT-5
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Educators live webinar series introduces PK-12 educators and directors to grant terminology and how to write a grant step-by-step from a former teacher and experienced grant writer. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom or center!
Register for Where the Money Resides and we'll help you identify funding for your little learners' needs. Walk away with a FREE Funding Identification Worksheet & a list of funding sources.
Upon successful completion of this webinar, educators will be able to:
- Define grant (classroom funding options)
- Describe various grant funders
- Identify funding for your classroom
- Illustrate the major components of the grant lifecycle and the grant writing process
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Educators who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Educators tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom supplies and furniture
- Educators who need grant writing help
- Educators who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Educators who want to earn continuing professional education units
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Funding Identification Worksheet (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.