sáb, 16 sept|
[Live Webinar] Grant Writing for Educators & Entrepreneurs
Get grants to grow your vision!
Time & Location
16 sept, 10:00 – 14:00 GMT-4
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Educators & Entrepreneurs live webinar series introduces entrepreneurs and PK-12 educators to grant terminology and how to write a grant step-by-step from a former teacher and experienced grant writer. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding to accelerate your business or school!
Register and we'll help you identify funding for your school or business needs, clarify your request to funders in a compelling, and draft key elements of your next grant proposal. Walk away with a FREE Funding Identification Worksheet, Grant Readiness Checklist & a beginner-friendly grant writing guide.
Upon successful completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Define grant (funding options)
- Describe various grant funders
- Identify funding for your business or school
- Illustrate the major components of the grant lifecycle and the grant writing process
- Unpack components of a grant application
- Write key elements of your next grant proposal
- Educators & Entrepreneurs who have limited funding
- Educators & Entrepreneurs tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom or business resources
- Educators & Entrepreneurs who need grant writing help
- Educators & Entrepreneurs who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Educators & Entrepreneurs who want to earn continuing professional education units
- Funding Identification Worksheet (FREE)
- Grant Readiness Checklist (FREE)
- Amazon Best Seller, 12 Quick Steps to Writing Winning Classroom Grants
- 0.4 Continuing Education Units
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.