lun, 11 mar|
Grant Writing For Educators - Level 1
New to grant writing? Learn the parallels between lesson design and grant writing.
Time & Location
11 mar 2019, 9:00 – 11:00
About The Event
Grant Writing for Educators introduces PK-12 teachers to grants. Using the lesson plan writing process, this Level 1 micro-course explores the foundations of grant writing, the different types of grants and funders, components of a grant proposal, and introduction to grant writing and grant terminology. These practical tips and strategies will fill your grant writing toolkit with what you need to begin secure funding for your classroom or school!
Upon successful completion, educators will be able to:
- Recall the definition of a grant
- Describe the types of grants
- Differentiate between various grant funders
- Illustrate the major components of the grant lifecycle, processes, and a request for proposal
- Describe the similarities between lesson design and grant writing
- Recall basic grant acronyms (i.e., RFP)
- Education professionals who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Education professionals who want to earn continuing professional education
- Education professionals who have limited time to go to face-to-face classes
⏳1 week access
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Grant Readiness Checklist (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to Grant Writing For Educators - Level 1 with the email you provide at the time of registration.