sáb, 19 mar|
Grant Writing for Authors
Increase your book's reach and sales through grants!
Time & Location
19 mar 2022, 10:00 – 14:00 GMT-4
About The Event
New to grants? Grant Writing for Authors coaches children's book authors on how to write a grant step-by-step. Unpack grant terminology, the components of a grant application, and where to find funding. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your book!
Register for this Master Class and we'll help you identify funding to get your books into PK-12 schools. Walk away with a FREE Grant Writing Starter Toolkit, Continuing Education Units (CEUs), & coaching from a former teacher and experienced grant writer.
- Unpack the common components of a grant application
- Evaluate sample winning grants
- Identify grant funding sources
- Draft key grant components for a grant application usen proven 12-step method
- Authors with a published book targeted to K-12 students
- Want grant writing help
- Have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Want to earn continuing professional education units
🏅 0.4 CEU
🏷️️ $195 USD (Retail $899)
Inclusion: 12 Quick Step to Writing Winning Classroom Grants book
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials 1 day prior and 10 minutes before the master class with the email you provide at the time of registration if you are attending online.