Choose your start date|
Google Apps for Educators: Google Slides
New to Google Drive? This micro-course introduces the basics of Google Drive and will provide educators with a fundamental understanding of Google Slides, its features, and general benefits in the classroom.
Time & Location
Choose your start date
About The Event
This micro-course introduces the basics of Google Drive and will provide educators with a fundamental understanding of Google Slides, its features, and general benefits in the classroom.
Upon successful completion, educators will be able to:
- Access Google Drive and Slides
- Create Google slides
- Share Google slides
- Collaborate with other participants using Google slides
- Upload and download Google slides
- Identify ways to incorporate Google slides into the PK-8 classroom
- PK-8 educators with limited or no experience working with Google Apps
- Educators who want to use low to no cost technological tools to enhance teaching practices
- Educators new to the field of education who want to learn an instructional tool to engage PK-8 learners and/or colleagues
- Veteran educators who want to learn a new instructional tool
- Educators who want to earn continuing professional education
- Educators who have limited time to go to face-to-face classes
- Former Educators who want to recertify teaching credentials
⏳1 week access
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to this course with the email you provide at the time of registration.