sáb, 28 mar|
[FREE Webinar] Grant Writing for Teachers: Grants 101
Learn to save your coins by writing winning classroom grants!
Time & Location
28 mar 2020, 10:00 – 11:00 GMT-4
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Teachers live webinar series introduces PK-12 teachers to grants. Using lesson plan components, this webinar explores the foundations of grant writing, different types of grants and funders, components of a grant proposal, and introduction to grant writing terminology. These practical tips and strategies will fill your grant writing toolkit with what you need to begin secure funding for your classroom!
Upon successful completion of the Grants 101 webinar, educators will be able to:
- Define grant
- Describe various grant funders
- Illustrate the major components of the grant lifecycle
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Teachers who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Teachers tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom supplies and furniture
- Teachers who need grant writing help
- Teachers who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Teachers who want to earn continuing professional education units
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Grant Readiness Checklist (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Grant Writing For Teachers Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.