lun, 04 mar|
Expanding Classrooms through Virtual Field Trips - Level 1
Limited funding for field trips? Go Virtual! This micro-course explores web-based technologies to conduct virtual field trips for PK-8 learners.
Time & Location
04 mar 2019, 9:00
About The Event
This micro-course highlights effective STEM technology integration by providing technology-centered instructional practices that fosters global collaborators and digital literacy aligned with the International Society of Technology Education Standards (ISTE) while removing the barriers of travel and its associated expenses.
Upon successful completion, educators will be able to:
- Define Virtual Field Trip, Project-based Digital Literacy & Global Collaboration
- Describe the benefits of Virtual Field Trips
- Identify virtual field trip learning goals within the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Standards
- Explore web-based technologies to create Virtual Field Trips
- Create a Virtual Field Trip
- Educators who have limited funding for classroom field trips
- Educators who want to use low to no cost technological tools to enhance teaching practices
- Educators new to the field of education who want to learn an instructional tool to engage PK-8 learners
- Veteran educators who want to learn a new instructional tool to engage PK-8 learners
- Educators who want to earn continuing professional education
- Educators who have limited time to go to face-to-face classes
- Former Educators who want to recertify teaching credentials
⏳2 week access
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to Expanding Classrooms through Virtual Field Trips - Level 1 with the email you provide at the time of registration.