jue, 04 jul|
Cuba Cultural Excursion
Curious about Cuba? Join us in Havana on 7.4.19 for a 4-day educational exchange designed for travelers interested in learning about Cuba's unique history, art, and culture!
Time & Location
04 jul 2019, 11:00 – 07 jul 2019, 15:00
Havana, Havana, Cuba
About The Event
The Cuba Cultural Excursion is a 4-day educational exchange designed for travelers interested in learning about Cuba's unique history, art, and culture on July 4-7, 2019. This program is approved under the Office of Foreign Assets Control general license to operate group travel and includes:
- 4 days/3 nights in Havana, Cuba
- Lodging with breakfast included
- Airport pick up/drop off in Cuba
- 2 educational excursions to historic Old Havana and artistic New Havana with English-speaking guide
- Ride in Classic Convertible
- Welcome dinner including famous Cuban Jazz Club, Buena Vista Social Club
- 3.0 Continuing Education Units, upon completion of final project*
So why not spend the 4th of July 2019 abroad? Secure your spot at only $899/double occupancy. Must be paid in full by June 1. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register today at tinyurl.com/CCE2019.