mar, 16 ago|
12 Steps to Winning Grants [Teacher Edition]
Leverage lesson plans to write a winning grant proposal!
Time & Location
16 ago 2022, 18:00 GMT-4
About The Event
New to grants? 12 Steps to Winning Grants [Teacher Edition] coaches PK-12 educators how to write a grant step-by-step. Unpack grant terminology, the components of a grant application, and where to find funding. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom, school, or childcare center!
Register for this Master Class and we'll help you identify funding for your classroom needs, build a grant project, and budget in 2 short sessions. Walk away with a FREE Grant Writing Starter Toolkit, Continuing Education Units (PLUs), & coaching from a former teacher and experienced grant writer.
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Evaluate sample winning classroom grants
- Identify grant funding sources
- Draft key grant components for your class, school, or childcare center
- Aug 16 | 6-8 PM
- Aug 18 | 6-8 PM
- Educators who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Educators who want grant writing help
- Educators who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Educators who want to earn continuing professional education units
🏅 0.4 CEU (Must attend each session)
🏷️️ $195 USD (Retail $899)
Inclusion: 12 Quick Step to Writing Winning Classroom Grants book
Session 1: Grants 101 & Get SMART Part I
Session 2: Get SMART Part II & Budget Building
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials 1 day prior and 10 minutes before the master class with the email you provide at the time of registration if you are attending online.